- Peter Peng, MD
Medicine Oncologist, Radiation Oncologist, Surgeons
As a result of this session, participants will be able to:
- To review the clinical and pathological concepts of malignancies through case review.
- Enhance knowledge in multidisciplinary management of oncology patients.
- Enroll patients in eligible current clinical trials.
- Practice a multidisciplinary approach in treatment of oncology patients.
Statement of Disclosure:
The Kaiser Permanente East Bay Oakland Medical Center has determined that the speakers and the planning committee for this program do not have affiliations with any corporate organizations that may constitute a conflict of interest with this program. Kaiser Permanente does not endorse any brand name products.
East Bay Area - Oakland is accredited by the Institute for Medical Quality/California Medical Association (IMQ/CMA) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
East Bay Area - Oakland designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 credit(s)TM.. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Nurses may report 1 hour of credit towards the continuing medical education requirements for license renewal by the California Board of Registered Nurses.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Pain/EOL
- 1.00 Radiologic Technologyx-ray use or diagnosis