Series Learning Objectives:
1) Discuss implications of clinical/pathology correlations.
2) Assess new diagnostics modalities.
3) Incorporate new technologies into practice.
4) Demonstrate awarenesss of diagnosis frequency as it relates to specific ethnic groups.
5) Elicit and incoporate pertinent clinical data into clinical care.
Target audience: Pathologists, Dermatologists
Planners: Luke Perkocha, MD, Pathology/KP San Rafael; Linda Hwang, MD, Dermatology/KP San Rafael
Disclosure: Kaiser Permanente Medical Center – San Rafael has determined that the speaker(s) and the planning committee (including the KP San Rafael CME Committee) for this program do not have any relevant financial relationships.
The Kaiser Permanente Medical Center – San Rafael is accredited by the Institute for Medical Quality/California Medical Association (IMQ/CMA) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The Kaiser Permanente Medical Center – San Rafael designates this Live Activity for a maximum of 1 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Kaiser Permanente Medical Center – San Rafael takes responsibility for the content, quality and scientific integrity of this CME activity.