SERIES LEARNING OBJECTIVES:
1. Identify clinical management issues created by various diagnoses and apply to pathology reporting practices.
2. Recognize correct use of Pathology reports in Patient communication during clinical encounters and apply to pathology reporting practices.
3. Identify the appropriate biopsy type and characteristics for various clinical situations and apply in outpatient and inpatient surgical procedures.
4. Explain the use and limitations of ancillary techniques used in pathology to arrive at diagnoses.
Luke Perkocha, MD, Pathology/KP San Rafael
Jay Belani, MD, Urology/KP San Rafael
Kaiser Permanente Medical Center – San Rafael has determined that the speaker(s) and the planning committee (including the KP San Rafael CME Committee) for this program do not have any relevant financial relationships.
STATEMENT OF ACCREDITATION:
The Kaiser Permanente Medical Center – San Rafael is accredited by the Institute for Medical Quality/California Medical Association (IMQ/CMA) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
CREDIT DESIGNATION STATEMENT:
The Kaiser Permanente Medical Center – San Rafael designates this Live Activity for a maximum of 1 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Kaiser Permanente Medical Center – San Rafael takes responsibility for the content, quality and scientific integrity of this CME activity.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Attendance