Target Audience: Primary Care Physicians
After participation in the session, the learner will be able to:
- Create comprehensive differential diagnoses for common and not-so-common clinical presentations
- Appropriately consult or refer to specialists when questions arise in the diagnosis or management of complex patients.
- Identify potential system or process challenges and barriers in caring for our patients.
- Access resources within KP that can assist in patient care
Module 4 Planner: Gayatri Khanna, MD
Accreditation Statement: The Kaiser San Francisco (San Francisco, CA 94115) is accredited by the Institute for Medical Quality/California Medical Association (IMQ/CMA) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Credit Designation: The Kaiser San Francisco (San Francisco, CA 94115) designates this Live Activity for a maximum of 1 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Disclosure Statement: The faculty and planners for this activity, as well as the CME staff, do not have any relevant financial relationships with commercial interests or affiliations to disclose.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™