1. Veronica Shim, MD
General Surgeons, Geneticist, Medical Oncologist, Radiologist, Pathologist, Radiation Oncologist
As a result of this session, participants will be able to:
- Clearly understand breast care diagnosis, stage and plan for treatment including eligibility for genetic assessment, clinical trials and palliative care.
- Maintain current and up to date practice standards in high risk care management.
- Learn from each specialty to management and treatment options.
- Provide patients with surveillance plans and surgical options as needed.
Statement of Disclosure:
The Kaiser Permanente East Bay Oakland Medical Center has determined that the speakers and the planning committee for this program do not have affiliations with any corporate organizations that may constitute a conflict of interest with this program. Kaiser Permanente does not endorse any brand name products.
East Bay Area - Oakland is accredited by the Institute for Medical Quality/California Medical Association (IMQ/CMA) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
East Bay Area - Oakland designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 credit(s)TM.. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Nurses may report 1 hour of credit towards the continuing medical education requirements for license renewal by the California Board of Registered Nurses.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Radiologic Technologyx-ray use or diagnosis