- James Chen, MD
Radiolgists and Urologists
As a result of this session, participants will be able to:
1. Maintain and enhance urologists' skills at utilizing and reading various types of urograms, CT scans, and other modalities involving x-ray application for urological diagnosis and treatment.
2. Educate urologists in methodology and technology involved in application of x-rays to patients.
3. Provide clinico-pathological correlation of imaging finding in instructive and interesting cases to radiologists and urologists as well as multi-disciplinary recommendation for patient management.
Statement of Disclosure:
The Kaiser Permanente East Bay Oakland Medical Center has determined that the speakers and the planning committee for this program do not have affiliations with any corporate organizations that may constitute a conflict of interest with this program. Kaiser Permanente does not endorse any brand name products.
East Bay Area - Oakland is accredited by the Institute for Medical Quality/California Medical Association (IMQ/CMA) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
East Bay Area - Oakland designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 credit(s)TM.. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Nurses may report 1 hour of credit towards the continuing medical education requirements for license renewal by the California Board of Registered Nurses.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Radiation Safety
- 1.00 Radiologic Technologyx-ray use or diagnosis