Series Learning Objectives:
1) Demonstrate improved coordination of patient care.
2) Incorporate findings/conclusions recommended by Committee into care of specific patients.
3) Integrate ethnic and cultural elements into the decision-making process.
Target Audience: Surgeons, Gastroenterologists, Radiologists.
Planner: Andrew Spears, MD, Gastroenterology/KP San Rafael
Disclosure: Kaiser Permanente Medical Center – San Rafael has determined that the speaker(s) and the planning committee for this activity do not have any relevant financial relationships.
The Kaiser Permanente Medical Center – San Rafael is accredited by the California Medical Association (CMA) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The Kaiser Permanente Medical Center – San Rafael designates this Live Activity for a maximum of 1 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Kaiser Permanente Medical Center – San Rafael takes responsibility for the content, quality, and scientific integrity of this CME activity.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Radiologic Technologyx-ray use or diagnosis