Regional Spine Case Conference Meeting:
“Interspinous Process Devices: Motion Preservation is the Future!”
Thursday, February 21, 2019 at 7:30am - 8:30am
As a result of this webinar, participants will be able to:
- Apply up-to-date knowledge in treatment of both routine and complex spinal pathologies.
- Standardize treatment options for specific diagnoses and patient presentations.
- Collaborate with TPMG colleagues regarding various case treatments.
Ravi Bains, MD
Chief, Regional Spine Department
Kaiser Permanente Oakland
TPMG Orthopedic and neurological spine surgeons, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation (PMR) physicians who refer to spine surgeons and other health care team members in the spine surgery team.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Pain/EOL
- 1.00 Radiologic Technologyx-ray use or diagnosis