Series Learning Objectives:
1) Demonstrate improved coordination of patient care.
2) Incorporate findings/conclusions recommended by Committee into care of specific patients.
3) Incorporate ethnic and cultural elements into our decision-making process.
Target Audience: Specialty physicians, oncologists, radiologists, surgeons, pathologists.
Planners: Vicki Landes, Breast Care Coordinator/Health Education, KP San Rafael; Daniel Maloney, MD, Chief of Oncology, KP San Rafael
Statement of Disclosure:
The Kaiser Permanente Medical Center – San Rafael has determined that the speakers and the planning committee members (including the KP San Rafael CME Committee) for this activity do not have any relevant financial relationships. Kaiser Permanente does not endorse any brand-name products. Kaiser Permanente Medical Center - San Rafael takes responsibility for the content, quality, and scientific integrity of this CME activity.
The Kaiser Permanente Medical Center - San Rafael is accredited by the Institute for Medical Quality/California Medical Association (IMQ/CMA) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The Kaiser Permanente Medical Center - San Rafael designates this Live Activity for a maximum of 1 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Radiologic Technologyx-ray use or diagnosis