Series Learning Objectives:
1) Demonstrate improved coordination of patient care.
2) Incorporate findings/conclusions recommended by Committee into care of specific patients.
3) Incorporate ethnic and cultural elements into our decision-making process.
Target Audience: Specialty physicians, oncologists, radiologists, surgeons, pathologists.
Planners: Daniel Maloney, MD, Chief of Oncology, KP San Rafael; Joanna Hathaway, MPH, Breast Care Coordinator, Surgery Clinic, KP San Rafael
Statement of Disclosure:
The Kaiser Permanente Medical Center – San Rafael has determined that the speakers and the planning committee members for this activity do not have any relevant financial relationships. Kaiser Permanente does not endorse any brand-name products. Kaiser Permanente Medical Center - San Rafael takes responsibility for the content, quality, and scientific integrity of this CME activity.
The Kaiser Permanente Medical Center - San Rafael is accredited by the California Medical Association (CMA) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The Kaiser Permanente Medical Center - San Rafael designates this Live Activity for a maximum of 1 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Radiologic Technologyx-ray use or diagnosis