Target Audience: Hematology Oncology & Pathology Providers
As a result of this activity, participants will be able to:
- Recognize and implement a standardized approach to hematologic malignancies and malignant lymphoma with regards to diagnosis, staging and treatment.
- Devise multidisciplinary approach in utilizing knowledge of current and emerging diagnostic markers and assays in the diagnosis of hematologic malignancies.
- Apply diagnostics criteria for a variety of hematologic malignancies.
- Review the results from current clinical trials to determine the optimal therapies for defined patient groups with hematologic malignancies and malignant lymphoma.
Planner: Alfredo Lopez, MD
Accreditation Statement: The Kaiser San Francisco (San Francisco, CA 94115) is accredited by the California Medical Association (CMA) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Credit Designation: The Kaiser San Francisco (San Francisco, CA 94115) designates this Live Activity for a maximum of 1 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Disclosure Statement: The faculty and planners for this activity, as well as the CME staff, do not have any relevant financial relationships with commercial interests or affiliations to disclose.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Geriatrics
- 1.00 HIV
- 1.00 Pain/EOL