As a result of participation in this activity, the clinician will be able to:
1. Identify difficult patient interactions and understand that how they communicate with the
patient is the most important factor to the patient's satisfaction
2. Break down patient requests and respond in an organized, empathetic manner which
acknowledges that patient's concern and offers choices.
3. Incorporate concrete strategies to navigate the clinician-patient relationship and effectively
communicate when denying unwarranted requests.
1. Heather Choate, Project Manager III, TPMG Administration, SFO, Heather.email@example.com
2. Marvin G Gin, Operations Specialist, TPMG Administration, Marvin.G.Gin@kp.org
3. Leah Klinger, MD, Adult and Family Medicine, SFO, Leah.firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Diana Bojorquez, MD, Department of Pediatrics, SFO, Diana.Bojorquez@kp.org
5. Eric Dummel, MD, Minor Injury Clinic, SFO, Eric.Dummel@kp.org
1. Diana Bojorquez, MD, Department of Pediatrics, SFO, Diana.Bojorquez@kp.org
2. Leah Klinger, MD, Adult and Family Medicine, SFO, Leah.email@example.com
3. Michelle L. Bourgault, MD, OBGYN, firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Eric Dummel, MD, Department of OPIS, SFO, Eric.Dummel@kp.org
5. Mihal Emberton, MD, Adult and Family Medicine, SFO, Mihal.x.Emberton@kp.org
6. Jennifer Pawlowski, MD, Assistant Chief of Medicine, Department of Medicine, SFO,
7. Shawn Tyler, MD, Adult and Family Medicine, SFO, Tyler.Shawn@kp.org
8. Stephanie Terry, MD, Department of OB/GYN, SFO, Stephanie.x.Terry@kp.org
9. Jeanne Tyan, MD, Department of Emergency Medicine, SFO, Tyan.Jeanne@kp.org
10. Glenda Swetman, MD, Department of Dermatology, SFO, Glenda.L.Swetman@kp.org
Accreditation Statement: The Kaiser San Francisco (San Francisco, CA 94115) is accredited by the California Medical Association (CMA) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Credit Designation: The Kaiser San Francisco (San Francisco, CA 94115) designates this Live Activity for a maximum of 2 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Disclosure Statement: The faculty and planners for this activity, as well as the CME staff, do not have any relevant financial relationships with commercial interests or affiliations to disclose.
- 2.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™