Dr. Ashok Pai, Oncology
Medicine Oncologist, Radiation Oncologist, Surgeons
As a result of this session, participants will be able to:
- Review the clinical and pathological concepts of malignancies through case review.
- Enhance knowledge in multidisciplinary management of oncology patients.
- Enroll patients in eligible current clinical trials.
- Practice a multidisciplinary approach in treatment of oncology patients.
- Continue to Improve real time communication between specialties to enhance quality of care.
Statement of Disclosure:
Kaiser Foundation Hospital Oakland/Richmond has determined that the speakers and the planning committee for this program do not have affiliations with any corporate organizations (commercial interests) that may constitute a conflict of interest with this program. Kaiser Foundation Hospital Oakland/Richmond does not endorse any brand name products.
Kaiser Foundation Hospital Oakland/Richmond is accredited by the California Medical Association (CMA) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Kaiser Foundation Hospital Oakland/Richmond designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 credit(s)TM.. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Nurses may report up to a maximum of 1.0 hours of credit towards the continuing medical education requirements for license renewal by the California Board of Registered Nurses.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Attendance
- 1.00 Pain/EOL
- 1.00 Radiologic Technologyx-ray use or diagnosis