- Anna Morgan, MD, Neonatology, Kaiser Oakland
Obstetrics, perinatology, neonatology, genetics, pediatric radiology, pediatric surgery, other relevant pediatric subspecialties.
As a result of this session, participants will be able to:
- Identify pertinent factors affecting prognosis/outcome of various congenital anomalies.
- Identify factors leading to adverse perinatal outcomes & changes in practice that can decrease risk of these outcomes.
- Ongoing and updated education regarding best practices in the various subspecialties.
Statement of Disclosure:
Kaiser Foundation Hospital Oakland/Richmond has determined that the speakers and the planning committee for this program do not have affiliations with any corporate organizations (commercial interests) that may constitute a conflict of interest with this program. Kaiser Foundation Hospital Oakland/Richmond does not endorse any brand name products.
Kaiser Foundation Hospital Oakland/Richmond is accredited by the California Medical Association (CMA) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Kaiser Foundation Hospital Oakland/Richmond designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 credit(s)TM.. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Nurses may report up to a maximum of 1.0 hours of credit towards the continuing medical education requirements for license renewal by the California Board of Registered Nurses.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Attendance
- 1.00 Pain/EOL