As a result of participation in this activity, the clinician will be able to:
- Use the Four Habits Model to effectively: establish rapport, provide education, demonstrate caring and concern for the patient.
- Customize approach to communicate effectively and meet the needs of a diverse population.
- Practice communication techniques in small groups with trained actors with the goal to incorporate these techniques into all patient interactions.
1. Heather Choate, Project Manager III, TPMG Administration, SFO, Heather.email@example.com
2. Marvin G Gin, Operations Specialist,TPMG Administration, Marvin.G.Gin@kp.org
3. Leah Klinger, MD, Adult and Family Medicine, SFO, Leah.firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Diana Bojorquez, MD, Department of Pediatrics, SFO, Diana.Bojorquez@kp.org
5. Eric Dummel, MD, Minor Injury Clinic, SFO, Eric.Dummel@kp.org
Disclosure: All the presenters and the CME chief, Dr. Ingrid Lim have disclosed no financial relationships with commercial interest related to this conference.