2023 Anesthesia Simulation Training Faculty Development Series
"Designing Effective Clinical Scenarios: Hands-on Workshop"
Date and Time:
Tuesday, February 28, 2022
4:30 – 5:30 PM
Tin-Na Kan, MD – Anesthesiology Department, KP South San Francisco
Tin-Na J. Kan, MD - Department of Anesthesiology, South San Francisco
Raghu R. Katragadda, MD - Assistant Chief of Anesthesia, Greater Southern Alameda Area
Juliette Carney, MS - Sr. Professional Development Consultant, TPMG Regional Physician Education &Development
- Serve on an expert faculty team focused on patient safety in perioperative crisis situations.
- Enhance diagnosis and treatment skills of anesthesia critical events, including the management of significant hemodynamic instability and significant hypoxemia.
- Apply crisis resource management and team resource management skills during perioperative clinical emergencies and simulation of critical emergencies.
- Examine individual barriers to effective communication, teamwork, and leadership during crisis situations.
- Increase confidence during management of critical emergencies.
This training is directed specifically towards anesthesiologists identified as potential simulation center faculty.
CME Credit Info:
TPMG Physician Education and Development is accredited by the California Medical Association (CMA) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
TPMG Physician Education and Development designates this live activity for 1.0 hour of AMA PRA Category 1 credit(s)TM per webinar. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity. Nurses may report up to 1.0 hour of credit per webinar towards the continuing medical education requirements for license renewal by the California Board of Registered Nurses.
Disclosure of Relevant Financial Relationships:
None of the speakers, planning committee members, and consultants for this educational activity have relevant financial relationship(s) to disclose with ineligible companies whose primary business is producing, marketing, selling, re-selling, or distributing healthcare products used by or on patients. Kaiser Permanente does not endorse any brand-name products.
Evaluation & CME Certificate:
To receive CME credit, you must complete an evaluation (see link below). The information collected will help determine the design of future Webinars.
This evaluation should take 3-5 minutes to complete and will be available after the session. You have only ten (10) days to complete it for CME credit.
2023 Anesth Sim Training Faculty Development Webinar Calendar:
February - 28
April - 25
May - 23
August - 22
Oct - 24
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™