Planner: Christopher Banh
Diana Bojorquez, MD, Department of Pediatrics, SFO, Diana.Bojorquez@kp.org
Stephanie Terry, MD, Department of OB/GYN, SFO, Stephanie.x.Terry@kp.org
Dan Santiago, MD, Department of Family Medicine, SFO, Daniel.Santiago@kp.org
Ryan Guinness, MD, Department of Family Medicine, SFO, firstname.lastname@example.org
Sarah Mandel, MD, Department of OBGYN, SFO, Sarah.Mandel@kp.org
Sreelata Maddipati, Department of Anesthesiology, SFO, Sreelata.Maddipati@kp.org;;
1. Heather Choate, Project Manager III, TPMG Administration, SFO, Heather.email@example.com
2. Marvin G Gin, Operations Specialist, TPMG Administration, Marvin.G.Gin@kp.org
3. Leah Klinger, MD, Adult and Family Medicine, SFO, Leah.firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Diana Bojorquez, MD, Department of Pediatrics, SFO, Diana.Bojorquez@kp.org
5. Eric Dummel, MD, Minor Injury Clinic, SFO, Eric.Dummel@kp.org
6. Christopher Banh, TPMG Administration, SFO, Chris.email@example.com
Target Audience: This workshop is available to all SFO career physicians and non-physician clinicians.
Raise awareness and knowledge of disparities in patient care experience and health screenings.
Recognize that understanding, acknowledging and respecting cultural and health beliefs and practices enhances patient care experience.
Leverage the Four Habits Communication Model and identify strategies to increase cultural humility and help reduce heath disparities.
Disclosure: All the presenters and the CME chief, Dr. Ingrid Lim have disclosed no financial relationships with any ineligible companies related to this conference.
- 2.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™