Nikolai Wajda, MD
All speaker(s) above and planner(s) (Dr. Nikolai Wajda) have no relevant financial relationship(s) with ineligible companies to disclose.
At the conclusion of this program, clinicians will be better able to:
- Consistently evaluate the most common causes of ILD in each patient. Screen carefully for obscure causes
- Understand how radiographic and pathologic patterns of disease impact prognosis and treatment decisions across a broad array of ILDs.
- Consider MDC review on most or all new diagnoses.
- Evaluate risks/ benefits of immunosuppressive and anti-fibrotic therapy
06/22/2023 - 12:30pm to 1:30pm PDT
Kaiser Permanente Medical Center
2500 Merced StreetTeams Meeting
San Leandro, CA 94577
See map: Google Maps
Add to calendar:
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Radiologic Technologyx-ray use or diagnosis
San Leandro Medical Center