Catherine Bell MD (Staff Anesthesiologist, Department of Anesthesia, Catherine.firstname.lastname@example.org, 415-833-3495 )
Brian Lee, MD (staff anesthesiologist, Department of Anesthesia SFO, email@example.com, 415-833-3495)
Anesthesiologists and CRNAs caring for our patients that require anesthesia, analgesia, or sedation.
Nurse practitioners may also attend to hear of updates in clinical guidelines.
1. Using current literature and society guidelines, evaluate, plan and administer anesthetics effectively.
2. Discuss advantages and disadvantages of practice changes suggested by the literature and develop a departmental consensus when applicable, to adopt practice changes recommended by peer-reviewed journals, when appropriate.
3. Recognize and treat perioperative complications
Anaphylaxis in the Perioperative Setting And Reducing the use of volatile anesthetics to minimize its environmental impact
After this session providers should be able to:
- Reduce greenhouse impact of anesthesia gases by appropriate management of ventilator settings and gas flow rate.
- Identification of anaphylaxis and management of anaphylaxis in the perioperative setting.
Brian Lee, MD (KPSFO)
Accreditation Statement: The Kaiser San Francisco (San Francisco, CA 94115) is accredited by the California Medical Association (CMA) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Credit Designation: The Kaiser San Francisco (San Francisco, CA 94115) designates this Live Activity for a maximum of 1.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Disclosure Statement: The planners for this activity, as well as the CME staff, do not have any relevant financial relationships with any ineligible companies to disclose.
- 1.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™