Planner: Nitin Chitale, MD
Presenter: Kent Feng, MD
The regular audience includes staff cardiologists, fellows in training, and cardiac nurse practitioners.
On occasion and based on particular cases being presented, we may have cardiac or vascular surgeons, CV anesthesiologists, HSB physicians and intensivists participate as well.
Objectives will vary according to the cases being presented, with the following examples:
- some will focus on improving knowledge of certain conditions
- some will focus on avoiding, recognizing and treating certain complications
- some will focus on learning new techniques and technologies
Accreditation Statement: The Kaiser San Francisco (San Francisco, CA 94115) is accredited by the California Medical Association (CMA) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Credit Designation: The Kaiser San Francisco (San Francisco, CA 94115) designates this Live Activity for a maximum of 1.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Disclosure Statement: The faculty and planners for this activity, as well as the CME staff, do not have any relevant financial relationships with any ineligible companies to disclose.
- 1.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.50 Radiologic Technologyx-ray use or diagnosis