Leah Klinger, MD, Adult and Family Medicine, SFO, Leah.firstname.lastname@example.org
Dan Santiago, MD, Department of Family Medicine, SFO, Daniel.Santiago@kp.org
Glenda Swetman, MD, Dermatology, SFO, Glenda.L.Swetman@kp.org
1. Heather Choate, Practice Specialist, TPMG Administration, SFO, Heather.email@example.com
2. Marvin G Gin, Operations Specialist, TPMG Administration, Marvin.G.Gin@kp.org
3. Leah Klinger, MD, Adult and Family Medicine, SFO, Leah.firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Diana Bojorquez, MD, Department of Pediatrics, SFO, Diana.Bojorquez@kp.org
5. Eric Dummel, MD, Minor Injury Clinic, SFO, Eric.Dummel@kp.org
6. Chris Banh, Project Manager I, email@example.com
1. Identify difficult patient interactions and realize how you communicate with the patient is the most important factor to
the patient’s satisfaction.
2. Classify patient requests and respond in an organized, empathetic manner which acknowledges the patient’s
concern and offers choices.
3. Apply concrete strategies to navigate the clinician-patient relationship and effectively communicate when denying
Disclosure: All the presenters and the CME chief, Dr. Ingrid Lim have disclosed no financial relationships with any ineligible companies related to this conference.