Planning Committee Members:
Jennifer Ting, MD firstname.lastname@example.org 415-214-0697
Choon Goh, MBBS email@example.com 415-720-8196
Seema Pursnani, MC Seema.firstname.lastname@example.org 646-279-2628
Target Audience: Cardiologists, sonographers, nurses and nurse practitioners in CV service line in KP-NorCal
1. Qualitatively and quantitatively assess LV and RV size and systolic function.
2. Identify LVH and utilize LV contrast or strain to understand more about the pathogenesis ofthe LVH.
3. Use echocardiogram to evaluate pericardial disease.
4. Identify normal and abnormal positions of MCS devices in the patient with cardiogenic shock.
5. Identify and accurately report dimensions in patients with valvular heart disease using echocardiography.
6. Identify typical findings in select adult patients with congenital heart disease.
Session Topic: Use of Echocontrast
Accreditation Statement: The Kaiser San Francisco (San Francisco, CA 94115) is accredited by the California Medical Association (CMA) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Credit Designation: The Kaiser San Francisco (San Francisco, CA 94115) designates this Live Activity for a maximum of 1 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Disclosure Statement: The faculty and planners for this activity, as well as the CME staff, do not have any relevant financial relationships with any ineligible companies to disclose.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Attendance