Planner: Bian Wu, MD
Presenter(s): Bian Wu, MD
Target Audience: Vascular Surgeons
1. Interpret normal arterial anatomy on angiogram and abnormal arterial findings consistent with arterial disease on angiogram
2. Order appropriate imaging studies based on patient presentation
3. Develop treatment plans for vascular diseases that consider surgical and endovascular options
4. Counsel patients about the risks/benefits of surgical vs. endovascular intervention
5. Practice radiation safety during fluoroscopic interventions
Accreditation Statement: The Kaiser San Francisco (San Francisco, CA 94115) is accredited by the California Medical Association (CMA) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Credit Designation: The Kaiser San Francisco (San Francisco, CA 94115) designates this Live Activity for a maximum of 1 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Disclosure Statement: The faculty and planners for this activity, as well as the CME staff, do not have any relevant financial relationships with any ineligible companies to disclose
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Geriatrics
- 1.00 Radiation Safety
- 1.00 Radiologic Technologyx-ray use or diagnosis