Breast Surgery, Radiology Oncology, Medical Oncology, Pathology, Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, Genetics, Radiology
- Discussion Panel
- Yueyi Liu, M.D., Radiology Department, Kaiser Permanente San Jose
- Establish a consistent approach to management of new invasive breast cancer.
- Identify and employ the latest methods and new treatments available to provide comprehensive care for patients through a collaborative team effort.
- Implement recommendations discussed in case presentations to improve diagnosis, evaluation, and treatment of cancer.
- Identify and address issues of race, language and ethnic implications in cancer diagnosis, care and treatment.
The speaker and planning committee have no financial relationships to disclose.
**Kaiser Permanente San Jose Medical Center is accredited by the California Medical Association (CMA) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Kaiser Permanente San Jose takes responsibility for the content, quality and scientific integrity of this CME activity.
**Kaiser Permanente San Jose Medical Center designates this Live Course for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Pain/EOL
- 1.00 Radiologic Technologyx-ray use or diagnosis