Breast Surgery, Radiology Oncology, Medical Oncology, Pathology, Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, Genetics, Radiology
- Discussion Panel
- Kevin Lee, M.D., Radiology Department, Kaiser Permanente San Jose
- Establish a consistent approach to management of new invasive breast cancer.
- Identify and employ the latest methods and new treatments available to provide comprehensive care for patients through a collaborative team effort.
- Implement recommendations discussed in case presentations to improve diagnosis, evaluation, and treatment of cancer.
- Identify and address issues of race, language and ethnic implications in cancer diagnosis, care and treatment.
The speaker and planning committee have no financial relationships to disclose.
**Kaiser Permanente San Jose Medical Center is accredited by the Institute for Medical Quality/California Medical Association (IMQ/CMA) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Kaiser Permanente San Jose takes responsibility for the content, quality and scientific integrity of this CME activity.
**Kaiser Permanente San Jose Medical Center designates this Live Course for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Attendance
- 1.00 Pain/EOL
- 1.00 Radiologic Technologyx-ray use or diagnosis