1. Use the Four Habits Model to effectively: establish rapport, provide education, demonstrate caring and concern for the patient.
2. Customize approach to communicate effectively and meet the needs of a diverse population.
3. Practice communication techniques in small groups with trained actors with the goal to incorporate these techniques into all patient interactions.
1. Heather Choate, Project Manager III, TPMG Administration, SFO, Heather.email@example.com
2. Alice L Tang, Operations Specialist, TPMG Administration, Alice.L.Tang@kp.org
3. Leah Klinger, MD, Adult and Family Medicine, SFO, Leah.firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Diana Bojorquez, MD, Department of Pediatrics, SFO, Diana.Bojorquez@kp.org
5. Eric Dummel, MD, Minor Injury Clinic, SFO, Eric.Dummel@kp.org