2017 08 23 Updates on the Pediatric Foot and Ankle - PEDIATRIC GRAND ROUNDS
TITLE: Updates on the Pediatric Foot and Ankle
Mitzi Williams DPM, Podiatry, Kaiser East Bay
Resources: See PowerPoint Presentation Slides
Statement of Disclosure:
The Kaiser Permanente East Bay Oakland Medical Center has determined that the speakers and the planning committee for this program do not have affiliations with any corporate organizations that may constitute a conflict of interest with this program. Kaiser Permanente does not endorse any brand name products.
East Bay Area - Oakland is accredited by the Institute for Medical Quality/California Medical Association (IMQ/CMA) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
East Bay Area - Oakland designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 credit(s) TM.. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity. Nurses may report 1 hour of credit towards the continuing medical education requirements for license renewal by the California Board of Registered Nurses.
Pediatrics Department.This program may be of interest to all primary care physicians. Specialists and other interested clinicians are invited to attend within their scope of practice where applicable.
As a result of this session, participants will be able to:
1. How to diagnose some common pediatric foot and ankle conditions.
2. What examination skills are most helpful in appropriate diagnosis of foot and ankle pathology.
3. Review of foot and ankle examination skills.
4. What imaging studies are helpful in diagnosis of pediatric foot and ankle conditions.
5. How to treat some of the most common foot and ankle pediatric conditions.
6. When to seek sub-specialty care for various foot and ankle pediatric conditions.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™