2017 Hospital Wide Grand Rounds 10/26/17 " IT Addiction"
Title: "IT Addiction"
Speaker: James Duffy, MD
1. Recognize how internet technology impacts physical, mental and social health.
2. Appreciate the importance of asking patients about their use of internet technology.
3. Understand the clinical features and diagnostic criteria for internet addiction.
4. Explore how to align their professional work with their personal values and extend their careers and their capacity to serve their patients.
Resources: See PowerPoint Presentation Slides
Statement of Disclosure:
The Kaiser Permanente East Bay Oakland Medical Center has determined that the speakers and the planning committee for this program do not have affiliations with any corporate organizations that may constitute a conflict of interest with this program. Kaiser Permanente does not endorse any brand name products.
East Bay Area - Oakland is accredited by the Institute for Medical Quality/California Medical Association (IMQ/CMA) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
East Bay Area - Oakland designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 credit(s)TM.. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Nurses may report 1 hour of credit towards the continuing medical education requirements for license renewal by the California Board of Registered Nurses.
All care providers, all clinical areas.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™