2018 April 5 INTEGRATIVE MEDICINE GRAND ROUNDS "The Power of Lifestyle Medicine in Treating and Reversing Chronic Disease"
Title: "The Power of Lifestyle Medicine in Treating and Reversing Chronic Disease"
Rajiv Misquitta, MD - Medical Director of Lifestyle Medicine
Resources: See PowerPoint Presentation Slides
Statement of Disclosure:
The Kaiser Permanente East Bay Oakland Medical Center has determined that the speakers and the planning committee for this program do not have affiliations with any corporate organizations that may constitute a conflict of interest with this program. Kaiser Permanente does not endorse any brand name products.
East Bay Area - Oakland is accredited by the Institute for Medical Quality/California Medical Association (IMQ/CMA) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
East Bay Area - Oakland designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 credit(s)TM.. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Nurses may report 1 hour of credit towards the continuing medical education requirements for license renewal by the California Board of Registered Nurses.
All clinical areas, primary care physicians, specialists and other physicians and clinicians within their scope of practice where applicable.
As a result of this session, participants will be able to:
1. Define Lifestyle Medicine and describe the unique role of Lifestyle Medicine.
2. Understand the importance of Lifestyle Medicine in treating the nation's lifestyle disease burden.
3. Understand some of the determinants of positive health outcomes.
4. Describe strategies for helping patients maintain healthy behaviors.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Attendance