2023 GSAA Time Management - 3/10/23
All Registered Providers
At the conclusion of this program, clinicians will be better able to:
- Utilize ways to manage patients who come with a list
- Recognize strategies for dealing with talkative or demanding patients
- Identify ways to incorporate self-care and identify where self-care may be deficient/needed in their own lives
- Recognize ways to help prioritize and organize their own lives
- Demonstrate 2-3 health connect tips they learned from attending the PM session.
William Moore, MD | Malathi Acharya, MD | Elaine Ong, MD | Sanjoy Dutta, MD | Jayasudha Palavalli, MD | Steven Washington | Kawalpreet Manku, MD | Dayna Parish, MD
Conflict of Interests Disclosure
All speaker(s) above and planner(s) (Dr. William Moore) have no relevant financial relationship(s) with ineligible companies to disclose.
Continuing Medical Education
CME Credit will be granted to participants who attend and complete the evaluation survey.
The Kaiser Foundation Hospital GSAA is accredited by the California Medical Association (CMA) to provide continuing medical education for physicians. The Kaiser Foundation Hospital GSAA takes responsibility for the content, quality and scientific integrity of this CME activity.
The Kaiser Foundation Hospital GSAA designates this live activity for a maximum of 6 Hours of AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 6.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™