2023 TPMG Physician Winter Wellness Retreat
This educational program is an opportunity for you to invest in personal wellness and community-building with colleagues and family.
All TPMG Physicians
As a result of participating in this program, learners will be able to:
- Implement one new wellness activity into their work routine
- Identify and describe common patterns of anxiety that interfere with daily functioning and relationships
- Incorporate at least two habits to promote more movement and/or better spine health
- Explain to patients two ways that good nutrition can promote gut health or immunity
CME credit will be granted to participants who participate in the enduring material activity and complete the on-line evaluation survey.
TPMG Physician Education and Development is accredited by the California Medical Association (CMA) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
TPMG Physician Education and Development designates this live activity for a total of 8.0 hours of AMA PRA Category 1 credit(s)TM to be awarded (Day 1: 4.0 hours of AMA PRA Category 1 credit(s)TM and Day 2: 4.0 hours of AMA PRA Category 1 credit(s)TM).
- 8.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™