ECMO for the Emergency Physician
Speaker: Richard Ha, MD
Planners: Bonnie Lau, MD and Richard Ha, MD
- Review the process of extracorporeal membrane oxygenation (ECMO)
- Discuss the indications and contraindications of ECMO
- Identify patients in the Emergency Department who may be candidates for ECMO
- Review the process of contacting the MCS team for possible initiation of ECMO
The presenter & planning committee members for this activity have disclosed that they have no relevant relationships with commercial or industry organizations. The CME Department has reviewed their disclosure information for the planner(s) and/or committee/faculty for this program and they do not have relationships that present a relevant conflict of interest. Kaiser Permanente does not endorse any brand name products.
Kaiser Santa Clara is accredited by the Institute for Medical Quality/California Medical Association (IMQ/CMA) to provide continuing medical education for physicians. The Kaiser Santa Clara designates this Live Activity for a maximum of 1 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Attendance