ED Pediatric Cardiology Cases: The Cases that Give You Palpitations
Nichole Choi, MD
Ben Tiet, MD
- Review interesting pediatric cardiology cases presenting to the Emergency Department
- Discuss evaluation and management of common arrhythmias
- Review current PALS guidelines
- Discuss pediatric protocols and available tools at Kaiser Santa Clara
POST SESSION SURVEY: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/V6L9M9Q
The presenter & planning committee members for this activity have disclosed that they have no relevant relationships with commercial or industry organizations. The CME Department has reviewed their disclosure information for the planner(s) and/or committee/faculty for this program and they do not have relationships that present a relevant conflict of interest. Kaiser Permanente does not endorse any brand name products.
Kaiser Santa Clara is accredited by the Institute for Medical Quality/California Medical Association (IMQ/CMA) to provide continuing medical education for physicians. The Kaiser Santa Clara designates this Live Activity for a maximum of 1 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Attendance