ED: Rad Chest Refresh (CXR Interpretation conference), 01/07/2020
After participation in this CME activity, the learner will be able to:
1. Identify patterns on chest radiograph in order to generate differential diagnoses.
2. Recognize classic anatomical landmarks and related pathology primarily on frontal chest radiograph.
3. Review airway anatomy to build confidence in identifying pulmonary embolus on CT.
Planners: Ingrid Lim, MD
Speaker(s): Amsalu Dabela-Biketi, MD
Disclosure Statement: The faculty and planners for this activity, as well as the CME staff, do not have any relevant financial relationships with commercial interests or affiliations to disclose.
The Kaiser San Francisco (San Francisco, CA 94115) is accredited by the California Medical Association (CMA) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Attendance
- 1.00 Radiologic Technologyx-ray use or diagnosis