HBS: Severe Acute Pancreatitis, 11/15/17
All hospital-based specialties.
After participation in this CME activity, the learner will be able to:
- Correctly diagnose and treat Mild, Moderately Severe, and Severe Acute Pancreatitis.
- Effectively administer fluid, nutritional, and antibiotic therapy to treat severe acute pancreatitis.
- Classify the imaging findings seen with acute pancreatitis and treat accordingly.
- Recognize the criteria for ordering endoscopic, interventional radiologic, and surgical therapies for severe acute pancreatitis.
Planner: Jeanna Goo, MD MPH, Department of Hospital Medicine, HBS CME Coordinator, KPSF
Speaker: Terry Jue, MD
Disclosure Statement: The faculty and planners for this activity, as well as the CME staff, do not have any relevant financial relationships with commercial interests or affiliations to disclose.
Accreditation Statement: The Kaiser San Francisco (San Francisco, CA 94115) is accredited by the Institute for Medical Quality/California Medical Association (IMQ/CMA) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
- 0.00 AAFP
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Attendance