IDGR: Pearls and Pitfalls in Lower Extremity Vascular Disease, 11/3/17
All specialties are welcome
After participation in this CME activity, the learner will be able to:
- Recognize typical presentations for lower extremity arterial ischemia
- Differentiate between acute and chronic presentations
- Order the appropriate tests for diagnostic evaluation
- Differentiate between arterial and venous issues in the lower extremity
Planner: Ingrid Lim, MD
Speaker: Aaron Baker, MD
Disclosure Statement: The faculty and planner for this activity, as well as the CME staff, do not have any relevant financial relationships with commercial interests or affiliations to disclose.
Accreditation Statement: Kaiser San Francisco (San Francisco, CA 94115) is accredited by the Institute for Medical Quality/California Medical Association (IMQ/CMA) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Attendance