MED: Heart Failure Update: What’s New and How to Optimize Therapy, 10/27/17
Primary Care Providers
After participation in this CME activity, the learner will be able to:
- Discuss the current guideline based indications for use of heart failure biomarkers
- Incorporate the use of new pharmacotherapies with existing therapies for HFrEF
- Identify therapies that should be avoided and/or are not effective in heart failure patients
- Treat important comorbid conditions in patients with heart failure
Planner: Bella Seerke, MD
Speaker: Dana McGlothlin, MD
Disclousure Statement: The faculty and the CME planners for this activity, as well as the CME staff, do not have any relevant financial relationshpis with comercial intersts or affiliations to disclose.
The Kaiser San Francisco (San Francisco, CA 94115) is accredited by the Institute for Medical Quality/California Medical Association (IMQ/CMA) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Attendance