MED: Knee Exam – Common Diagnoses and Treatment Options, 11/1/17
Primary Care Providers
After participation in this CME activity, the learner will be able to:
- Perform a comprehensive knee exam and document findings
- Treat and manage common knee problems
- Refer appropriately for imaging and to the specialists
- Prescribe PT appropriately
Planner: Bella Seerke, MD
Speaker: John Touhy, DO
Disclousure Statement: The faculty and the CME planners for this activity, as well as the CME staff, do not have any relevant financial relationshpis with comercial intersts or affiliations to disclose.
The Kaiser San Francisco (San Francisco, CA 94115) is accredited by the Institute for Medical Quality/California Medical Association (IMQ/CMA) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Attendance