MED: Updates in Type 2 Diabetes Management
1) Incorporate the newly released treatment guidelines and recommendations in the management of diabetic patient
2) Appropriately prescribe diabetic medications (both formulary and non-formulary)
3) Optimize coordinated diabetes care within the Kaiser system
4) Delineate the roles of our primary care providers, care managers in CCM and endocrinologists in diabetes care
Planner: Jennifer Lin, MD
Speaker(s): Amber Wheeler, MD
Disclosure Statement: The faculty and the CME planners for this activity, as well as the CME staff, do not have any relevant financial relationships with commercial interests or affiliations to disclose.
The Kaiser San Francisco (San Francisco, CA 94115) is accredited by California Medical Association (CMA) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™