Musculoskeletal Medicine Workshop - Part 1, 11/9/17
Primary Care Providers
After this activity, the learner will be able to:
- Perform a comprehensive shoulder exam and document on health connect.
- Order shoulder X-rays appropriately.
- Diagnose shoulder conditions.
- Treat shoulder conditions and refer appropriately.
Planner: Jennifer Lin, MD
Speaker: Eric Dummel, MD
Disclousure Statement: The faculty and the CME planners for this activity, as well as the CME staff, do not have any relevant financial relationshpis with comercial intersts or affiliations to disclose.
The Kaiser San Francisco (San Francisco, CA 94115) is accredited by the Institute for Medical Quality/California Medical Association (IMQ/CMA) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Attendance