Musculoskeletal Medicine Workshop - Part 2, 11/30/17
Primary Care Providers
After this activity, the learner will be able to:
- Diagnose and treat common hand, wrist, and elbow problems
- Diagnose and treat common hip knee problems
- Diagnose shoulder conditions.
- Diagnose and treat common foot problems
Planner: Jennifer Lin, MD
Speaker: Eric Dummel, MD
Disclousure Statement: The faculty and the CME planners for this activity, as well as the CME staff, do not have any relevant financial relationshpis with comercial intersts or affiliations to disclose.
The Kaiser San Francisco (San Francisco, CA 94115) is accredited by the Institute for Medical Quality/California Medical Association (IMQ/CMA) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Attendance