NSA 10/22/19 HBS VAC Infectious Disease Review 2019 - Part 2
Physicians will have better knowledge of up to date infection control protocols to provide efficient patient care and minimize spread of contagious diseases in the hospital.
1. Recognize and treat MRSA pneumonia and cellulitis appropriately.
2. Review results of local antibiogram.
3. Identify antibiotic stewardship goals in Vacaville.
4. Use Infection Prevention techniques and improve quality measures.
5. Review and triage suspect patients with Tuberculosis.
Andrew Liu MD/Assistant Chief of Hospital Medicine, Kaiser Permanente Vacaville.
Amanda Thornton, MD, Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease, Kaiser Permanente Vallejo
Kaiser Permanente Napa/Solano has determined that today's speaker and planner(s) do not have affiliations with any corporate organizations that may constitute a conflict of interest with this presentation. Kaiser Permanente Napa/Solano takes responsibility for the content, quality and scientific integrity of this CME activity. Kaiser Permanente does not endorse any brand-name products.
Kaiser Napa Solano Area is accredited by the California Medical Association (CMA) to provide continuing medical education for physicians. The Kaiser Napa Solano Area designates this Live Activity for a maximum of 1 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™