NSA 5/8/2023 Kaiser's 5th Annual NSA Inter-professional Research Week
Health professionals from across all departments in the Napa Solano Service area will be presenting on various research, quality improvement and community-based projects. The objective is to showcase the scholarly work that Kaiser clinicians and residents have been doing in this service area.
The desired outcomes are to inspire other physicians and healthcare professionals to engage in scholarly activities (IE: research, quality improvement, community medicine) and promote the use of evidence-based medicine in their clinical practice.
- Care without Walls
- Lifestyle Medicine for Physicians
All healthcare professionals and community stakeholders serving the Napa-Solano communities.
- Explain the benefits of Place-Based Care for patients experiencing homelessness
- Understand the services of Care Without Walls
- Explain how to utilize Care Without Walls referral pathways
- Understand next steps necessary for expanding services
- Understand the reality of physician burnout.
- Have a framework to address physician burnout through Lifestyle Medicine.
- Be better informed about the Napa Solano Lifestyle Medicine for Physicians program.
Katherine Dang, MS, MAS; Research Project Manager, Graduate Medical Education
Kathryn Holder, MD, Director of Medical Education in Napa-Solano, Core Faculty of Family Medicine Residency
Emily Fisher, MD, Family Medicine
Sarah Jones, MD, Family Medicine
Kaiser Permanente Napa/Solano has determined that today's speaker and planner(s) do not have affiliations with any corporate organizations that may constitute a conflict of interest with this presentation. Kaiser Permanente Napa/Solano takes responsibility for the content, quality, and scientific integrity of this CME activity. Kaiser Permanente does not endorse any brand-name products.
Kaiser Napa/Solano is accredited by the California Medical Association (CMA) to provide continuing medical education for physicians. The Kaiser Napa/Solano designates this Live Activity for a maximum of 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™