OB/GYN: Labor and Delivery Covid-19 Containment and Management, 03/24/20
- Apply the most up to date recommendations for management of Covid-19
- Transport a PUI / Covid-19 positive patient to the OR using the 1-2-1 workflow
- Conserve PPE using most recent guidelines
- Counsel patients about the impact of the Covid-19 containment strategy on their birth experience
Sarah Morocco, MD
Speaker(s): Merritt A. McLean, MD
Disclosure Statement: The faculty and planners for this activity, as well as the CME staff, do not have any relevant financial relationships with commercial interests or affiliations to disclose.
The Kaiser San Francisco (San Francisco, CA 94115) is accredited by the California Medical Association (CMA) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™