Ob/Gyn: Sleep and Fatigue, 10/31/17
After participation in this CME activity, the learner will be able to:
- Summarize the impact of circadian physiology
- Distinguish between micobiome and metabolic impact of circadian misalignment
- Describe RLS/PLMD, Iron and hepcidin role in fatigue
- Assess sleep apnea and its impact
- Establish a behavioral treatment of insomnia for your patients
Planners: Jennifer Schmitt, MD, KPSF
Speaker: Nirupam Singh, MD
Disclosure Statement: The faculty and planners for this activity, as well as the CME staff, do not have any relevant financial relationships with commercial interests or affiliations to disclose.
The Kaiser San Francisco (San Francisco, CA 94115) is accredited by the Institute for Medical Quality/California Medical Association (IMQ/CMA) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Attendance