A Parent’s Perspective – Honoring my Child’s Life by Sharing my Perspective - Online CME
In order to receive CME credit, you must complete the following:
- Compete the CME course evaluation
Please contact Pam Bautista if you have any questions.
Phone: (408) 851-3813
1. To hear directly from parents about their experiences in the hospital, particularly about the end of their child's life.
2. To learn what words or actions were helpful or not helpful for parents and their children.
3. To learn to include cultural values into care of a dying child.
4. To learn how we can better support seriously ill babies, children or teenagers and their families in the hospital and after their child has passed.
5. To learn how to better control pain at the end of life.
Speakers: Sandy Roberts and Jeff Goldfien
Planners: Melissa Ross, MD, Michelle Hug and Jennifer Deloizer-Smith
The presenter & planning committee members for this activity have disclosed that they have no relevant relationships with commercial or industry organizations. The CME Department has reviewed their disclosure information for the planner(s) and/or committee/faculty for this program and they do not have relationships that present a relevant conflict of interest. Kaiser Permanente does not endorse any brand name products.
Kaiser Santa Clara is accredited by the Institute for Medical Quality/California Medical Association (IMQ/CMA) to provide continuing medical education for physicians. The Kaiser Santa Clara designates this Enduring Material for a maximum of 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™