Pay Attention to Hypertension
Speakers: Julie Livingston, MD & Eric Goldlust, MD
Planner: Bonnie Lau, MD
- Define different variants of hypertensive disease in pregnancy and postpartum with emphasis on presentations in the emergency setting
- Describe key components of physical exam and lab assessment for patients with hypertensive disease in pregnancy
- Discuss triage and management protocols for pregnant or recently pregnant hypertensive patients in the ED setting
- Identify possible barriers to implementation of best practices, and brainstorm possible solutions
The presenter & planning committee members for this activity have disclosed that they have no relevant relationships with commercial or industry organizations. The CME Department has reviewed their disclosure information for the planner(s) and/or committee/faculty for this program and they do not have relationships that present a relevant conflict of interest. Kaiser Permanente does not endorse any brand name products.
Kaiser Santa Clara is accredited by the Institute for Medical Quality/California Medical Association (IMQ/CMA) to provide continuing medical education for physicians. The Kaiser Santa Clara designates this Live Activity for a maximum of 1 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 2.00 Attendance