Pediatric Hospital Medicine World Class Hospital Meeting
Pleasanton, CA US
May 31, 2023
Pediatricians, Pediatric Hospitalists, Nursing Leadership, and Respiratory Therapists
As a result of attending this activity, participants will be able to:
- Effectively counsel patients on the use of donor breast milk.
- Implement donor breast milk usage at their facilities.
- Implement the most up-to-date neonatal bilirubin care recommendations.
- Identify gaps in care for acute asthma exacerbation at the local level.
- Provide strategies for improving access to recommended standard of care treatments.
- Locate resources that are available to streamline patient care.
- Identify biases that lead to disparities in mental health care access in the pediatric population.
- Improve relations and communication between physicians and ancillary services.
- Discuss the current research and development projects relating to management of bronchiolitis, asthma, and pneumonia in the Pediatric population.
- Strengthen relationships amongst clinicians throughout the region through professional networking.
- Address gaps in the area of pediatric care experience.
- Use tools to more effectively implement practices that will enhance the inpatient pediatric care experience.
Double Tree Hilton
7050 Johnson Drive
Pleasanton, CA 94588
- Yeseli Arias, MD
- Nathan Benzschawel, MS
- Dan Brugger, MD
- Kari Carlson, MD
- Abimbola Dairo, MD
- Paula Daugherty, MPH, RRT-NPS
- Jennifer DeLozier Smith, DNP, RN, CNS, CPNP
- Emily Duncan, RN, BSN
- Julia Gabhart, MD, IBCLC
- Maria Jarkowiec, MD
- Laura Jernigan, MD
- Shawnda Johnson, MD
- Miranda Kane, DO, MPH
- Michael Kuznewicz, MD
- Petruska Maak, MD
- Adrienne McIntyre, MSN, RNC-NIC, CNS
- Erica Menzer, LCSW
- Daisy Portier, MSN, CCRN, C-NPT, CNL
- Charnjeet Randhawa, MD
- Jennifer Rangel, MSN, RN
- Marcial Salvador, MD
- Tanya Scott, DNP, MHR, RN, NEA-BC, CPHIMS
- Kristin Steuerle, MD
- Lina Wasio, MD
- Stephanie Yamout, MD, MBA
- Beverly Young, MD
- Miranda Kane, DO, MPH, Pediatric Hospital Medicine
- Maria Jarkowiec, MD, Pediatric Hospital Medicine
- Charnjeet Randhawa, MD, Pediatric Hospital Medicine
- Vallerie Kolasinski, MPH, CHES, Senior Professional Development Consultant, Physician Education and Development
Disclosure of Relevant Financial Relationships
TPMG Physician Education and Development has determined that none of the speakers, planning committee members, and consultants for this educational activity have relevant financial relationship(s) to disclose with ineligible companies whose primary business is producing, marketing, selling, re-selling, or distributing health care products used by or on patients. Kaiser Permanente does not endorse any brand-name products.
- 3.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 3.50 MOC II