SCL Recurrent Abdominal Pains
Presenter: Anthony Wong, MD
Planner: Kerstin Rosen, MD
ATTENTION: In order to recieve CME & ABP/MOC credit you must answer the questions via cellphone during the session.
FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS TO LOG INTO THE ARS :
1) Using web browser on your iPhone (or any web device)
- Bookmark as “Favorite”
2) Enter today’s session ID
- Session ID will provided on the day of activity during the session
3) Enter your First/Last Name and User ID
- Your First/Last Name
- User ID is - KP NUID
4) To earn dual CME/MOC points during the conference itself:
- Actively participate by answering ALL the case based questions via ARS
- Be prepared to submit your ABP ID number and your date of birth (Month/Day) for MOC credit
- Example: ABP 12354 11/24 (enter both in single line, then submit)
- Complete the CME reflection question posed at the end of the conference to get your CME credit
- NOTE: YOU WILL NOT RECIEVE CREDIT IF YOUR NUID, ABP ID, DOB IS INCORRECT
Disclosure: The presenter & planning committee members for this activity have disclosed that they have no relevant relationships with commercial or industry organizations. The CME Department has reviewed their disclosure information for the planner(s) and/or committee/faculty for this program and they do not have relationships that present a relevant conflict of interest. Kaiser Permanente does not endorse any brand name products.
Kaiser Santa Clara is accredited by the Institute for Medical Quality/California Medical Association (IMQ/CMA) to provide continuing medical education for physicians. The Kaiser Santa Clara designates this Live Activity for a maximum of 1 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Successful completion of this CME activity, which includes participation in the activity, with individual assessments of the participant and feedback to the participant, enables the participant to earn 1 MOC points in the American Board of Pediatrics’ (ABP) Maintenance of Certification (MOC) program. It is the CME activity provider’s responsibility to submit participant completion information to ACCME for the purpose of granting ABP MOC credit.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Attendance
- 1.00 MOC II