- Emergency Room (ER) physicians, ER mid-level providers, ER techs, ER nurses
- Lisa Hung, D.O., Emergency Department, Kaiser Permanente, San Jose
- Describe how to use Evac123 toolkit provided by Kaiser Regional Disaster Management Team.
- Formulate key steps on how to be efficient in evacuating and tracking Emergency Room (ER) patients in a safe manner.
The speaker(s) and planning committee has no financial relationships to disclose.
**Kaiser Permanente San Jose Medical Center is accredited by the California Medical Association (CMA) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Kaiser Permanente San Jose takes responsibility for the content, quality and scientific integrity of this CME activity.
**Kaiser Permanente San Jose Medical Center designates this Live Course for a maximum of 3.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity
- 2.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™